This website is owned and operated by The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance as part of a PHN Immunisation Support Program (a program funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care) (referred to herein as the “Party”).
The purpose of this website is to act as an information sharing platform. Users are invited to submit information via the Party (who will assess the content prior to posting), which they believe will be in the interests of other users. The website offers users the opportunity to share best practices, to inform and to educate in an open and collaborative manner.
Before posting information from third party, please ensure you have permission to do so from the copyright owner, including permission to modify or re-brand should you intend to do so.
Any information that you submit will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless you indicate otherwise. Users will be entitled to assume they have rights to use such information without seeking further permission from you and without compensation.
1. Information on this website
This website contains information created by or for the Party. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date through critical assessment of a wide range of authoritative evidence, however the Party makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. In particular, the Party may not have verified the accuracy or currency of information supplied by third parties.
We strongly recommend that users make their own inquiries to ensure the accuracy of information. If a user becomes aware of any inaccuracy please contact the site administrators detailed in clause 7.
Links to third party websites are not owned or controlled by the Party. The posting of such links does not in any way imply any endorsement of such sites by the Party, nor is any warranty made regarding the accuracy of the content.
You must not attempt to change, add, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on it.
2. Medical advice
The information on this site is not medical advice.
- Users should not use it to treat or diagnose a medical condition and should never ignore medical advice or delay seeking it because of something on this website.
- For health professionals, you should rely on your own professional skill, care and inquiries in the context of the clinical circumstances for each patient.
3. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Party disclaims all liability (including for negligence) for any loss, damage or injury resulting from reliance on or use of any information on this website.
- Neither of the Party nor any of the Party’ personnel is liable for any loss, claim, damage, expense, injury, whether direct or indirect (including consequential loss and loss of profits) howsoever incurred (including in tort), caused or contributed to by any person's use or misuse of the information available from this website or contained on any third party website that you accessed through a link contained on this website.
4. Intellectual property
This website is protected by intellectual property laws (including copyright). You must not copy, republish, sell or redistribute or otherwise exploit the contents of this website without the prior written consent of the Party.
7. Site administrators
- Lauren Dalton, NCIRS